2013 Validation Report Commendations
Jervis Bay School underwent validation during 2013. Our commendations were as follows:
- A strategic approach to teaching and learning in literacy and numeracy.
- Establishing strong intergenerational school/community connections
- Researching student engagement in learning and targeting academic rigour.
- A consistent application of proactive strategies for tackling structural barriers to engagement with schooling.
- Recognising the importance of preparing for transition.
Annual Action Plan Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan