Welcome to Jervis Bay School
Jervis Bay School is committed to excellence for all in a safe, caring, challenging and inclusive environment which provides relevant learning activities that will develop self-directed independent learners and international citizens who will positively contribute to their local and wider communities.
Jervis Bay School is committed to maximising opportunities for every student to learn and play in a friendly and safe environment. The school community follows our PRIDE value statement:
- Positive Relationships – We are all on the same team.
- Respect – Look after yourself, look after others, look after the environment.
- Identity – Be proud of who you are.
- Determination – Know your goals, believe in yourself, work hard and never give up.
- Expectation – Aim high and keep raising the bar.
The PRIDE values promote an inclusive school environment where team building and effective communication are part of the culture of the school.